Wednesday, July 1, 2009

California in crisis.

As tax payers leave like rats fleeing a sinking ship, the budget mess continues to unravel. The idea of cutting costs by having workers work fewer days each month is a joke. It looks good, sounds good, but all it does is creates a backlog of services. Then when people start to demand better service they can say, how, you won't let us raise taxes.
California's problems have been building for years. Fiscal irresponsibility has been the problem as democrats and RINOs have failed to formulate a reasonable plan to attract businesses and get rid of the social leaches that infest its cities and bleed social services dry.
Eventually it will get so bad no one will be able to tell California from Mexico. When the infrastructure collapses, you won't be able to drink the water.

1 comment:

CharlieDelta said...

That is the main reason that I am well armed, my stock of MRE's and random canned goods are probably overkill, and I always have good supply of bottled water that gets rotated regularly. Three hours east and I'm in Arizona. If I can make it there, I should be good to go when the shit finally hits the fan. From there I'll probably head north-east 'cause AZ isn't much better than Kalifornia...