Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh ME of little faith

I believe in GOD, I trust in him. I do not trust congress. The outgoing crop of criminals is determined to have one last great act of defiance. As they crap out another trillion in debt for my grandkids to bear, I am agast. They do not learn. I know that, but it is still shocking to see in real time. Much like a fatal accident happening in your front yard every week. No matter how many times, its still not pleasant.
We should be getting two years of grid lock, but already the farces of evil are manuvering to create a bipartisan no labels bunch of bull shit.
Will the 112th Congress be any better then the 111th? I have my doubts, too many hold overs. We replaced 63 of em, but that is 372 short of the mark needed for real change.

No comments: