Saturday, September 3, 2011

More rioting from the religion of piss err peace

Seems a bunch of satanics are upset. The Rye Playland told their women they could not ride certain rides unless they, like every other patron, remove their head gear. Park officials say they told the muslims in advance about the park rules, but instead of following rules like most people, they decided to riot instead. Fifteen were arrested. My bet is the charges will get dropped and the county attorney will resort to kiss ass mode.
The article quoted Dena Meawad, "It's clear, this all happened because we're Muslim,", and she is right. Other folks follow the rules or leave. Muslims demand to be treated differently and riot when told they will be treated the same.
On the plus side, only fifteen of the approximately three thousand scum who were there got busted. More probably deserved it. This is one time I wish I was reading about some douche bag getting killed by a taser. That would tear me up, I would be struggling to decide which I hate worse, cops who use tasers, or satanic scum muslims.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

right about everything. I bet the kiss-ass mode will be engaged too. Pisses me off. Why can't I get people to go into kiss-ass mode when I get mad? You know what? I think I will start using the name 'muhammad' once in a while and see if that don't get me something...
Prolly get me through the TSA lines at the airport sooner......