Sunday, May 13, 2018

Its the Donald Trump chicken

Last night I was visiting with friends, yes I have friends, and mentioned that I'd gotten several Polish Crested chickens. I searched for a pic on my phone, and found this.
After reading the article linked to the picture, I'm even more certain this guy thinks he is Trump. He is willing to fight to protect his charges.
The chickens I got were abandoned by tenants when I evicted them. They had a strange collection, many varieties, and their ratio of roosters was two hens to one rooster. Not a healthy mix.
The Polish Crested rooster is a small guy, but he is a takes no prisoners type. He has come after me on several occasions. He doesn't have large spurs... Yet, so his attacks are as meaningful as a six month old baby's.
He defends his flock. Any one coming into his territory will be challenged.
My first two roosters were Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner. All they did all day was chase the girls and strut like they was important.
This Polish is now been christened Harvey Wienstein. I also have a black silkie. Thought about calling him Barry, but he's not nearly as spineless. Mooche seemed like a possibility, but my son made a good suggestion. I now have two Bills. The Silkie is Cosby.

1 comment:

JeremyR said...

Oh snap, I typed this, then walked outside, saw the rooster and remembers that the Hollyweirdo is Harvey. My bad.