Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The Hirono Standard?

Lindsay Graham took a shot at Hawaii's sad excuse for a Senator on Hannity last night. Graham matter of factly stated he was there to represent the people of South Carolina which he did, and well. He heaped praise on Susan Collins who was wavering, but stood solid once it became clear that the accusations against Brett Kavanaugh were as empty as a harlequin romance. Pineapple Puss on the other hand said she believed Doctor Fraud because she doesn't like what Kavanaugh stands for.
As I've listen to the female delegates from various states, I've been struck by the low caliber of their intellect. I know I'm not the smartest guy on the internet, but these ladies, and I use the term lightly, appall me. You have Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Mazie Hirono, Debbie Wassermann Schultz, Corrine Brown to name a few. I guess if you consider they also have Hank, Guam is gonna tip over, Johnson, you could make the case that to be a dem takes a special kind of person... Special needs that is. Waiting in the wings going hold my beer is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
I'm not the only one appalled by this. Many folks are. The communists who call themselves democrats, are so bigoted they can't begin to think straight. Or maybe it's a lack of quality education. we all know the dems have a stranglehold on our Public schools. Given the tweets of a certain Minnesota teacher, parents should be in panic mode about now.
The dems have shown they are not concerned with law, honesty, fairness, or following our constitutio. For them it is all about feelings.
The Hirono standard is more like the Hirono substandard.It's not getting better either.

No comments: