Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Things are getting worse

Some one, upset over a bumper sticker, decided to torch a pickup in Washington state. Supposedly, the man went to a bar, and after consuming a couple of drinks, decided to take Uber home, leaving his vehicle behind. During the night, it was torched.
The vehicle had two Trump bumper stickers on it. The owner claimed he did not support Trump in 2016, and had just put them on a couple days before; "I literally just put them on this weekend," MacKay, who did not vote for Trump but supports the Oval Office, told the station. "If I would've known somebody would've taken politics this far -- I saw them, I thought they were funny and apparently somebody didn't get the joke."
I have no doubt the antifa crowd is capable of something like this. That does not mean they did it. I have to wonder, was the guy current on his payments? Was there something happening in his life that said change? I would hate to see antifa getting a boost because somebody decided for what ever reason to frame them. Part of my reasoi for doubting is "apparently somebody didn't get the joke". What Joke? You support him or you don't.
My sincere hope is that it was some dummy anti Trump shit bag, and that either surveillance or cell phone video will help catch the perp. In this day and age, you know some one is likely to film this for bragging rights, then post it to twitter or farce book.
Given that this is a suburb of Portland Oregon, anything is possible.

No comments: