Friday, November 29, 2019

Time to dump Chick-fil-A

I've been supporting Chick-fil-A for quit a few years. When the lefty lonies went after the resturant for holding to faith based principles, and protesting, I and millions of others responded by making them a regular on our list of places to grab lunch. That was back in the days when S. Truett Cathy was still alive. he passed away in 2014 and his son began to move the company in a different direction. He hired an Obamunist, Rodney Bullard, to be VP of corporate responsibility for the Chick-fil-A foundation. In a recent press release, it was announced that Chick-fil-A would cease to support The Salvation Army and other Christian organizations.
That angered me. Thefinal straw though was learning that Chick-fil-A had donated money to the Communist hate mongers at the Southern Poverty Law(less) Center. Yes, the same SPLC that inspired a hate attack on the Family Research Council back in 2012. The same SPLC that designates religious organizations as hate groups if they stick to GOD's message that homosexual behavior is a sin in the eyes of the Almighty.
When I saw the article on Wednesday, I said, Never again will I eat at that establishment. The only other resturant I avoid is McNasty's  over their sponsorship of the NFL and black lies matter, lthough my mouth is watering for a McRib after seeing news of it's return. Maybe one, but they are not going to be on my regular lunch list for a very long time. I'm eating hellthy, not healthy, but the grease burgers won't be regulars ant time soon.
As for Chick-fil-A, it is a monumental shame that an organization built on Christian values is now arm in arm with what I consider the elements of Satan the SPLC.

No comments: