Friday, January 10, 2020

Where is this country heading

Some things are just too weird to have been made up. Gywneth Paltrow is now marketing a candle she claims smells like her vagina. Supposedly a test run of these sold out within hours. My guess would be to old lesbians who haven't douched in a decade or longer or retired fishermen who don't want to have a carp rotting on the coffee table to remember the good old days.
I can just imagine lighting one, being interrupted by an unannounced visitor, and later finding a note on my windshield saying. your wife needs to clean her nether regions...
Gywneth's previous strike at fame was in gifting herself a boy friend. battery operated of course, Possibly because Brad Falchuk doesn't like to smell her coochie?
I'm not trying to be a prude, I enjoy the smell of my wife's pussy, and the taste. I simply find this amusing in a disgusting sort of way. Of course, if you are an incel who is desperate for the odor of a woman, don't let me hold you back. Same thing if you are an imbecile...
I just see this as another sign of the wrong direction our country is heading. It seems we have found a worse course than merely straight down.

No comments: