Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Older not wiser.

People are supposed to get smarter with age, but that clearly is not the case with Dorli Rainey an activist agitator from the Seattle area. 84 years old, 4 ft 10, and she thought she could get away with anything because she is old and looks frail? I'm glad the cops sprayed her. better that then attempting to manhandle her and risking injury to her, or tazing her into a heart attack. The woman deserves something for her efforts though. maybe Denny can put her up for AOTW.
The OWS crowd are low life trash. Whinny kids who got degrees in uselessness and are complaining that the bankers who paid for it want their money repaid just like every other student does.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

I have to take exception to the "degrees in uselessness" statement. I went through all the work, mid-life, to get a BS in microbiology and a BS in medical technology. Neither degree has proven fruitful for a job. And all the tv commercials say there is power in math and science degrees. Bull. There are just far too many college graduates out here. Unless one gets a masters or phd, college is just advanced high school- and no more valuable than a HS diploma.

JeremyR said...

Gregory, while your degree might not be working for you, its better then a degree in latino transgender studies. My field of study was history. When I had my hours in, I got an Army comission and a butter bar on my hat. Other then a ton of trivia pursuit answers, it aint helped me much either.