Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bad humor

So this guy is getting into his fifties, and is worried about his libido. He goes to his doctor, and tells him that he is concerned that he might start losing his drive.
The doctor asks him, "how often do you and your wife have sex?"
"Well," he says, "me and the wife get together, three, maybe four times a week."
"Is that every thing?" asks the MD.
"Well." he says, "there's a widow woman from the church, I do repairs for her, and I go visit her three, four times a week."
"Is that every thing?" asks the MD.
"Well." he says, "there's a whore house across town, I visit there three, four times a week."
 "Is that every thing?" asks the MD.
"Well." he says, "I go down to the bars in the seedy part of town and pick up bar flies three, four times a week."
Doc says, " Fella, you need to get a grip on yourself."
"Three four times a week!"
Which brings me to this.

No comments: