Saturday, January 6, 2018

The HELL it is

Social Justice leaning Breitbart proclaimed that it is safe to return to the NFL because no season long kneelers made the playoffs. Sorry, WRONG! The problem goes all the way to the top where Roger Good-for-nothing sits atop an organization that made a collective choice to spit on Me and every last military VETERAN.
To the best of my knowledge, after President Trump called the owners out for tolerating this garbage, every team had scum dishonoring our flag. I won't watch any games this season including the playoffs.

Will I ever watch another game? That depends on the NFL. These are my demands;
1. Fire and ban every player who took a knee.
2. Force owners who joined them to sell their franchises.
3. Any college player who disrespects The flag, national anthem, or Constitution need no apply.
4. No more tax breaks.
5. No more public financing of stadiums or other publicly funded benefits.

If those demands are met, I probably still won't watch another game unless the first responders are able to get my heart going again. Not worried though, these millionaire jerks won't turn patriotic in my life time.
Maybe football can salvage itself by going international.
The Caracas Bears' Pyongyang Steelers, Moscow Vikings, Vladivostok Lions, Beijing Ravens, and Havana Dolphins are a few easy picking.

1 comment:

tsquared said...

The only football I have watched has been college ball. That will be over tomorrow at the Merc stadium.