Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The former worst laddie is still grating

Barry isn't the only one hitting the campaign trail for communist candidates. His cohort in slime, he one with balls, is also working to get out the vote. I guess they are worried that too much of their fake voting is getting exposed.
snip) The former first lady asks women to assist with registering their friends and family so they may be eligible to vote on Election Day. “Women of color know how to get things done for our families, our communities, and our country,” she says. “When we use our voices, people listen. When we lead mislead, people follow sheeple swallow it.”
No, I don't have any respect for the classless and clueless skank that the media tried to convince us was the reincarnation of Jackie O. Blackie O lacks good looks, not her fault, we can't all be Melania. She also lacks class, talent, and a law license.
Yes, I know, I'm being RACIST. Just like the cartoonist mocking Serena Williams. Speaking of which, some one please as JK Rowling, "Are we supposed to give her a pass because she is black or because she is female? Which characteristic makes it ok to act like an ass in public? For my part, I would not want some one acting like that to be a role model for my worst enemies kids.
Or the Mooche for that matter.

No comments: