Monday, January 18, 2010

Some Folks get it


Thats right all you liberals, preach it to Al-Queda, Hamas, Iran and the homicide bombers.
Frankly your pissant message has as much meaning today as it would have 65 Years ago. The thing is folks were a tad smarter back then, they understood that singing kumbia would not get Tojo and Adolph to play nice. The only thing that would cure hostile action was stronger hostile action.
And thanks to the owner of this fine SUV who proudly put it out there so you fucktards could see it.

1 comment:

kerrcarto said...

I picked that one up the other day. Funny story. Me and a buddy where driving through town one day and I saw one of the other stickers and started in on them to my buddy. I told him they probably pray to Obama and he replied with "well he can turn watermelons into wine". Cracked me up!