Saturday, February 6, 2010

A tangled web?

Charles Johnson, long an icon for the right, and opposing radical islam, now backs groups who seek to undermine national security. To whom am I refering? The One Peoples Project. The #2 person at OPP is Joshua Hoyt, a selfstyled campaigner for illegal immigrants and against immigration law enforcement.
Whats wrong with that you ask? Quite a few things actually.
First off, many illegals are getting paid under the table. That means zero of their income goes for taxes. the government is raising yours and mine, and a lot of that goes to programs where the illegals get aid for free.
Second problem, many of the illegals are criminals. When they can easily slip back and forth accross the border to illude authorities, it compounds the problem. In Places like San Diego, Phoenix, and other cities close to the border, crime by illegals accounts for over half of hte murders. This is caused by the illicit drug trade. Some use this as a reason to legalize pot, but hte truth is that much of the cross border drug trade is in the hard and dangerous stuff like meth or cocaine. Mexico has a huge ongoing drug war, cartel vs cartel vs the law, and the law is losing.
The routes up from Mexico also are used to funnel illegals from other nations. Central America is the least of these IMHO. Sex traffic from China, Thailand, and Vietnam now crosses the border from Mexico.
Another problem is the spongers who suck up American aid. California has serious budget issue. Their medical establishments are in deep doodoo, and a lot of it has to do with illegals who by court order must be treated, but cannot be billed for the treatment. californai is sinking under the weight of this menace.
One the surface, One Peoples Project has some good atributes. I agree with them in opposing groups like the KKK, Arian nation etc. Racism is bad no matter what. I want to know if they oppose the new Black Panthers. Do they condemn Eric Holder for dismissing charges, dismissing a defacto WIN against polling place bullies?
I oppose blanket amnesty. I want a secure border, heck, I want both of them secure. I want all the illegals in this country rounded up. I want them to be screened, 100% of them. Those with criminal records, whether here or at home, I want deported. Those who are sponging off the US, those with out jobs, those getting handouts, I want sent home. Those who are working, I want documented fully.
Here is what I want on them. if their intent is to remain here, I want them on a clear path to citizenship. I want then to jump through the hoops every immigrant from Europe or Aisa had to jump through. No short cuts, but no delays, just the clear path to a fair claim to citizenship.
Those who want to work here but return eventually to their home land, I want to have propper documentation as well, guest worker visa, legitimate ID. I don't want them to be exploited by unscrupulous employers. man of these folks do menial labor for a pitiance. companies use them as sweat shop type labor. they cheat the American people, they cheat the workers. Those workers still owe taxes. they should be paying US taxes, and if applicable taxes to their homeland.
Right now, we are in the middle of a recession. When it will end, I can only guess. many of us are looking for work. People from Mexico that are here, came here seeking a better life. Some of them at least. The ones who make it to Kansas are usually hard working folks. Most of the ones I have met want to work and live quietly. They don't want to attract attention, just work get paid, and support heir family back home. I respect that. The companies who hire them want cheap labor who will not complain no matter how bad it is, will take only a small percentage of their value for labor, and not make a stink. I cannot respect that.
So Charles, by association, you support the continuation of illegals and undocument workers who are exploited for business and sex trade.
SCUM!

No comments: