Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Buycott Chick-fil-A

The folks at Chick-fil-A came under attack from the perv crowd recently after their restaurant served food for a pro family marriage seminar.
In response, the folks at AFA are asking people to show thanks and support to Chick-fil-A with a buycott. Since there is no restaurant close to me, I'm passing this on to my readers.

For my two cents, the gays lesbians and what ever else can do what they want in their bed rooms. I do not appreciate them shoving it in my face and down my throat. I happen to believe in GOD, and he, not me says its wrong.
As for their "rights", if they don't tell me they are gay, I would not know they were. That means they have equal treatment. As for marriage, its a religious institution first, and government intrusion is simply the congress showing favoritism to an establishment of religion, a violation of the first ammendment.

No comments: