Sunday, February 19, 2012

Obama has Christian values?

Santorum isn't the only one to question Barry's faith. Every sane American should. I'm not going to claim that people of other faiths should not run for president. To me, if you claim to be a Christian, you should act at least a little, like a Christian. Leaders who wear their faith on their sleeve give Christianity a bad name because we all fail to live up to the standard.
Obama, in an interview during the 2008 election cycle stated he was muslim. Considering he was educated in a muslim school, its easy to believe. I know several muslims who attend Christian churches. they will state on questioning though that they do not believe in Jesus and are there either to appease a friend or spouse.
Trinity church was a black liberation theology church. It was anything but Christian. Obama sat in the pew there for years as Wright spewed his hate and garbage to the parishioners. Michelle, appears to fit right in with his ilk. Barry looks and acts IMHO like a pew warmer, some one who is there to keep the missus happy, and to keep up appearances.
I personally cannot view anyone who supports abortion as Christian. Jesus said better a millstone be tied around your neck and you be cast into the depths of the sea then to harm a child. Children are innocent lives. Murderers and rapists are not. It really gets me that so many people who support abortion also oppose the death penalty. The Catholic Church opposes both which I consider strange given that the Bible prescribes death as the punishment for many crimes from murder, to rape, to sex with an animal.
I was once a democrat. My biggest political influence was an Aunt who is strong in Minnesota DFL politics. She is strongly prolife, a position I cannot reconcile. her pro life stance rubbed off on me big time. In the end, I decided I had to choose between life and democrats. Life won, I'm independent because republicans some times cave to the dems on abortion issues.

No comments: