Sunday, February 5, 2012

Skipped the half time show

After reading this I almost skipped the entire bullshit festival. I can understand the NFL wanting to prevent people from stealing their intellectual property, but when you broadcast it over the airwaves to any one who has a TV, you pretty much give up that argument. My heartburn though is that these raids were conducted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and by Homeland Security. Just exactly does patent or intellectual property encroachment have to do with these organizations? Furthermore, these would be civil actions not criminal, so law enforcement should stay the living hell away from it. If we had one honest judge in the feral err federal system, who ever was behind it would be out of a job by Monday. Holder cough, ObamAA+ cough.
As for the half time shit, I will pass on Mad Donna every day of the week. That disgusting bitch should stay in Europe.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

I think the same about that madonna woman. I can't understand why people even want to look at her. It has to be the same kind of urge as when people drive by an auto accident, they slow down to see some injured or dead people. I didn't look at the game because I am not into football. Then, I decide to open my facebook page and there was some bozo talking about madonnas show being a dud (or some such). I am so sick of people that think that they need to watch celebrities that I cussed him out and went through the work of eliminating him off of my facebook friends and email lists...TODAY I find out she did something during the "halftime" show.....I thought he had been looking at a concert,or something, of hers.....Oh well. Here is something I heard from way back in the 1970's: People who think about people have small minds. People who think about things, have mediocre minds. People who think about ideas have great minds....And it stuck with me.