Friday, March 2, 2012

Is Cebull racist or stupid?

A Federal Judge in Montana forwarded an E=mail from his office computer that goes  “A little boy said to his mother; ‘Mommy, how come I’m black and you’re white?’ His mother replied, ‘Don’t even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don’t bark!’”
It created a fire storm and accusations that he is a racist. Cebull was appointed as a magistrate in 1998 and advanced to federal judge in 2001. So far no one is claiming him, or pointing fingers as to who recommended him for advancement. We don't know if he is a regressive or a conservative.
What we do know is that people are twisting the context of the joke to imply that Stanley Obama was into beastiality. Thats not the case in my book, consider the joke below;
A blonde a brunette and a redhead were sitting in the OBGYNs office. The redhead announced, “I’m going to have a girl because I was on top when I got pregnant.”
The brunette said, “I’m gonna have a boy because my husband was on top when I got pregnant”.
The blonde burst into tears and screamed,” I’m going to have puppies”.
I think the intent is to say she was stupid. make that dumb. When you consider that kids are oft refered to as a chip off the old block, well, its easy to see why this joke is making ht rounds. Barry aint the sharpest knife in the drawer. heck, he's duller then a spoon.
Good reader though, good reader.

No comments: