Friday, October 2, 2020

Head and shoulders above the donks

 I'm not gonna spend a great amount of time trashing the nation's communists for their joy at president Trump's China syndrome diagnosis. The President is reported to be doing well but was transferred to Walter Reed as a precautionary measure.

I would not expect the democrats to be restrained at this. I was not restrained when the demise of Ruth Bader Ginsberg was announced, why would I expect them to behave with more civility? They can celebrate now, the President will recover, and then they will be back to their old angry hateful selves.

But wait, that is not what this is all about. Kim Jong Un, dictator of north Korea has sent his personal well wishes. Our hopes for the Norks wax and wane. One day it seems they will come in from the cold, the next China yanks the leash. It appears though that the two leaders have a lasting bond. Enemies, but respect. 

And if you are expecting better of me, sorry, In a month President Trump will be recovered, and Ruthie will still be dead. Yup, I can be as big a jerk as they are.

No comments: