Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Nothing new here

 Mittens Romneycare announced to the world that he did not vote for President Trump in the 2020 election. Yawn, is anyone surprised? The POS didn't vote for Trump in 2016 either. Faux noise then doubled down on the nothing new news by informing us that Never Trumper John Kasich was also supporting Bidet.

I'm surprised they didn't begin the report by telling us that Elvis is dead. Seriously Fox? We all now know that you were never right wing  only the furthest right of the far left media. I know I'm tired of the media in general. If I wanted to be lied to, I go pick up college girls.

President Trump has done yeoman's duty in cleaning out the swamp. To steal a line from Jaws, he's gonna need a bigger boat. By that I mean more than just four more years. Darn that pesky 22nd amendment. No problem really, just elect Don Jr. then Eric, then Ivanka. After that, the loony left is Canada's problem.

As for the media, I guess it is up to us to clean that mess. Time to starve em off the planet. I'm doing my part, what about you?

No comments: