Thursday, October 15, 2020

The numbers will be interesting

 Tonight instead of facing off in a debate, President Trump and Joe Bribe me faced off with competing townhalls. I was not able to watch either, I no longer have a television. Besides, I was having fun with friends. When I got home I sat down and checked the recap of the two events. Joe got coddled by a friendly handler who threw him softballs. Any easier and we'd be saying it was political Teeball, and he struck out.

President Trump on the other hand was hosted by the wife of on of Reverend Al Gore's former campaign hacks. She was decidedly hostile to the Donald.

And the president? Well, maybe Roberta Flack's old tune portrays it best. 


Then again, maybe he was playing the old Flintstones song.... "We'll have a gay old time."

No comments: