Sunday, August 14, 2011

Good decision Tim

T-Paw, Has decided to drop out of the presidential race. I like the guy, and think he has been a great politician, but right now he is not inspiring voters. The 2012 race is going to be tight financially. There is not a lot of grass roots money out there. Sure, George Soros just made another billion by scamming the markets on the downgrade by his pet minion, but I'm talking about average Joes. The races are not winnable if average folks aren't behind you. Look at The California governor and senate races last year.
I believe Tim will have a place in the next administration, heck he might even be the VP, assuming Bachman does not win the primary.
As I see it now, we are down to three contenders, Bachman, Perry and Palin, IF she steps up and tosses her hat in the ring AND soon.
A lot of folks keep ranting about Ron Paul. Sorry, crazy uncle doesn't do it for me. The guy has very good ideas on domestic policy, but the world is now a dark alley full of thugs. Walking down it is dangerous ground, and we are stuck in the middle of it. With loose cannons like Iran, North Korea, China, and the continuing sagas in Iraq Afghanistan and now Libya, we cannot be isolationist.
Last up, Mit Rino err Romney. The guy is McCain lite in my book. I see him as being just another establishment politician from liberal la la land.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

Your'e right on all counts--especially on romney. He is just plain two-faced, and useless.

JeremyR said...

Romney falls into the group slightly below McInsane. I will need a bigger cloths pin when I pull the lever.