Thursday, August 11, 2011

She's got to be a liberal

Maybe its just a knee jerk reaction, but most of the time when I see an article about some Hollywood type, I just automatically put liberal by their name.
So tonight I see where Faye Dunaway is being evicted from a rent stabilized apartment in New York, I automatically put liberal by her name. Then, I started to wonder, is she? A quick check of political contributions confirms that she is a donor to the lefties, mostly through a PAC, the Hollywood Women's Political Committee, the group that raised millions for Worthless Willie in a single night.
What right does Faye have to a rent stabilized apartment in New York? It is not her home, she is a resident and registered to vote in Mexifornia err California. To me, it is damn wrong. She should be held liable for all rent that would have been demanded had her unit not been falsely rent stabilized. That she has falsely held the unit since 1994 is all the more notable. Just another worthless liberal sucking off of others.


1 comment:

Gregory said...

Here here ! I agree to the max. Too bad the MSM won't carry the story.