Sunday, November 22, 2015

Dr Seuss would not approve

“B H O will you please go now!
The time has come.
The time has come.
The time is now.
Just go.
Go.
Go!
I don’t care how.
You can go by foot.
You can go by cow.
B H O will you please go now!
You can go on skates.
You can go on skis.
You can go in a hat.
But
Please go.
Please!
I don’t care.
You can go
By bike.
You can go
On a Zike-Bike
If you like.
If you like
You can go
In an old blue shoe.
Just go, go, GO!
Please do, do, do, DO!
B H O
I don’t care how.
B H O
Will you please
GO NOW!
You can go on stilts.
You can go by fish.
You can go in a Crunk-Car
If you wish.
If you wish
You may go
By lion’s tale.
Or stamp yourself
And go by mail.
B H O
Don’t you know
The time has come
To go, go, GO!
Get on your way!
Please Barry O.!
You might like going in a Zumble-Zay.
You can go by balloon . . .
Or broomstick.
Or
You can go by camel
In a bureau drawer.
You can go by bumble-boat
. . . or jet.
I don’t care how you go.
Just get!
B H O!
I don’t care how.
B H O
Will you please
GO NOW!
I said
GO
And
GO
I meant . . .
The time had come
But . . .
Barry’s here yet!”

No comments: