Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The middle class at risk

Yahoo's headline tonight "Obama: Nation's middle class at risk ". I guess they want to carry more water for the desert maker. Well, the truth is, our middle class is at risk as long as ObamAA+ is president. That is a truth the commies don't want to admit, just like they cannot bring themselves to admit that every where communism has been tried, it has failed. Soviet Union? Collapsed/ They are still struggling to assemble an economy. Cuba? Buy a new 1953 Chevy, at least those are the newest cars there you can get parts for. China? They are living off of us, just like leeches because fools at the fed are borrowing money from them and handing them billions in trade deals for crappy cheap dangerous junk.
These moral and intellectual superiors inferiors will destroy our nation before they admit they are wrong. Stupid or evil? I suspect it is evil. No one can stay that stupid this long.
I ignored the state of the onion. Simply put, I don't like being lied to. He can campaign all he wants in other peoples living rooms.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

I didn't listen to him either. And I too think he is evil. Just being friends with saul alinsky is proof to me. It is so weird how dems want to destroy the very country that has given them so much. Hate must be a very blinding condition.