Friday, February 24, 2017

Some women

A woman in Redmond Oregon was struck by a bullet Monday but the projectile bounced off. I though only my ex-wife was that hard headed! Obviously, I was wrong. The shot was not fired by an irate husband either. The woman "said the incident was being overblown and declined further comment." I guess it happens more often than I imagined.
The victim's neighbor was charged with unlawful use of a weapon, criminal mischief and reckless endangerment.
In all seriousness, mishandling a weapon can have dire consequences. Every screw up like this gives ammunition to the likes of Bloomin idiot's PMSers demand action. In a just world, the headline would have read "Idiot's head beaten almost flat with a skillet after reckless discharge of a weapon resulted in neighbor being struck with a bullet".

No comments: