Saturday, June 18, 2016

Might explain a lot

I have no way of confirming whether this is in fact true.
It seems a guy was in a gay bar enjoying a few before Ramadan. His bladder called, and so he went to the john. While he was pissing, he happened to notice that the fellow at the next urinal was extremely short, but was hung like a horse.
Due to the effects of alcohol, the guy blurted out, "Thats a huge cock you have!"
"Thank you," said the little guy, "Its because I'm a leprechaun, and because you noticed and weren't afraid to speak, I'm gonna grant you three wishes."
The fellow thought for a moment and said, "First, I want all the money I'll ever need."
The little guy said, "it will be granted to you."
The fellow then said, "I want beautiful women to wait on me hand and foot and do my every bidding."
The little guy said, "it will be granted to you."
The fellow then said, "I want a huge mansion with an awesome view of the ocean where I can relax and enjoy life."
The little guy said, "it will be granted to you. But, in order for those things to happen, I have to do you."
The fellow was shocked for a moment, but he thought, it will only take a couple of minutes, and after that, I live like a king. and so, he dropped his trousers and bent over the sink.
The little guy pulled over a trash can, upended it and began banging away. "So. what's your name?"he asked?
"Oh, Owe! Omar." replied the big guy.
"Tell me Omar, how old are you?"
"Teh, twenty nine." gasped Omar.
"Twenty nine? Isn't that a little old to still believe in Leprechauns?"

No comments: