Monday, December 17, 2012

Westburro is at it again.

Phreaky Phreddy's crowd of kooks is going to protest at the funerals in Conneticut. Their excuse is that Ct lawmakers passed  gay marriage law. I don't agree wit hhomosexual marriage, I think homosexuality is a gross perversion and I know that GOD condemns it. Still, the way the Phelps clan conduct themselves is beyond bad.
The deaths of twenty children is bad enough. The Phreaks are giving a loving and just GOD a bad name by their conduct. GOD is judging this nation, that is true. We tollerate the intollerable.
I believe each of those children is in heaven with the Lord. I believe their murderer is in hell for eternity. I believe the Phelps clan, while right about homosexuality and the decline of this nation are wrong in how they witness to others.
Its one thing to protest in neighborhoods where perverts run wild, another to disturb the families who have lost innocent children, or fallen heros.
So phuck you Phreddy.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

I wish that something bad would happen to those phoney baptists church. They are perverting the word of G_D and I think that morally they are as bad, and their souls are just as ugly, as that school-shooting murderer.

Spartacus said...

I heard earlier today that Westburro is now within the sites of the group of hackers that call themselves Anonymous. Before now I'd have never believed I'd ever find common ground with a bunch of anarchist nitwits.