Monday, October 14, 2013

Good news for GOC readers

Every Saturday Denny treats his loyal fans to Saturday boobage. ToeJam in turn treats them to a thorough examination of the assets with critical commentary. We all have our likes and dislikes, and most men say they prefer natural to enhanced. Well, enhanced may have another benefit besides a larger shade in th desert, researchers claim that women who get augmentation have better sex lives afterward.
As a guy who likes smaller breasts, thats no thrill. I like the women natural, and since smaller boobs tend to resist gravity longer, I go for small ones.
What I want to know though is not how the before and after compare, but how those wome nwho had esteem issues compare to women who are comfortable in their own skin. If augmentation leads to a better sex life, that speaks to those women having feelings of inadiquacy. Do women who are comfortable in their own skin have better sex drives?
I have to wonder. With out going into details, I will just say that my current wife has a sex drive that leaves the first two in the dust. She is content with her body, and knows I find it appealing as well. Is she a perfect 10? She is to me. My standards are relaxed, but I still want more then a pussy and a pulse. Personality matters more than looks, but looks do matter.
As for the women getting augmentation, when yo uhear of a gal going back for bigger and bigger, you know she has problems that no man would ever want to deal with, and all the silicon in california won't change that.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Its sad to me when a woman finds her appearance inadequate because of something she cannot help. Things like being a couch potato, or ten too many zingers are one thing, the size of your bust, the color of your hair, variety is there far a reason. every man sees true beauty a diffrent way. I know several fellows who like their women bigger, and by that, I mean their wives out weigh them by double, and those guys are happy. Crazy, but happy.
If only those women could grasp that there is a man out there who will love them for who they are, and not the crazy color of their hair or the size of their breasts. They won't know true love until then. You can just about bet the women surveyed were not sleeping with a husband either, so in hte end, their breast augmentation will only increse their chances of needing a doctor for other reasons.
hen again, I could be wrong, and some husband some where is glad he forked out the cash for his soul mate to get bigger funbags. If thats the case, well, you lucky guy!

No comments: