Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Dogs

Last week I and a friend, yes, I Do have friends, ate at Yumi's, a local Japanese Hibachi grill. They do pile it on, and it is excellent fare. Well, neither of us managed to finish our lunch, and we had to-go boxes. We drove back to my place to get some things, and while we were getting them, a neighbor came by. He'd gotten his loader stuck while clearing a pond and needed extra help.
Mike hopped in with him, and I jumped on the tractor. He didn't bother to shut the door on his side of the van. My dog was in the yard, but she is a dachsund.
We returned in fifteen minutes, and both to-go boxes were ripped up, one outside the vehicle, the ther on the seat. Both had been on the dash.
Even with out legs, dogs can jump.
Found at http://www.rubescartoons.com/

No comments: