Sunday, December 10, 2017

Handler wants to trash Sanders?

Prior to this election, I had never heard of Chelsea Handler. When I did, I thought they had hired a "walker" for the former worst daughter. Then I find out it is a woman who got started in comedy, if you want to call it that, by making fun of her DUI arrest in front of a bunch of other drunks who thought it was funny.
Well, Handler has made mocking President Trump and his staff her mission in life. This week she went after Sarah Huckabee Sanders' appearance. Sarah wasn't hired to look pretty. She got the press minder position because she is competent, hard working, honest and loyal. She is a a mother to three kids, and she very much reminds me of my daughter.  She isn't there to look like a twenty year old pageant model, and if she was a twenty year old pageant model but wasn't competent, she dang sure wouldn't be there very long.
Sarah is still much better on the eyes then Handler. Add to her credit that she hasn't written about "her Horizontal Life" or is that Whore-a-zontal Life? Nor has she bragged about having two of her children murdered.
With Sarah, the beauty shines from within. True Beauty.
I guess I'm not the only one who says, "piss on handler."

No comments: