Sunday, December 24, 2017

One more reason NOT to fly united

Jean-Marie Simon, a school teacher in Washington D.C. was on her way home from Guatemala. She was about to board the final leg of her flight in Houston when she was told her ticket had been canceled. Upon investigation, she discovered that her seat in first class had been given to Sheila Jackass Lee.
United, made famous for beating a doctor and throwing him off one of their aircraft, then capping that by killing a world class hare being shipped to a new owner, claims they did nothing, and blame Simon saying she canceled the reservation using her mobile app. Simon has screen caps showing no such thing happened.
I'll just say this, If I had been on the flight, and they bumped the person next to me to seat Lee, I'd give up my chair rather than deal with that racist waste of subhuman flesh.
Bottom line, if you must fly, don't fly United.

No comments: