Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Just bull shit

Rumors are flying in the swamp that Frickin Franken may resign tomorrow after the 7,695,483rd accuser came forward claiming he inappropriately touched them. It seems no woman wants to admit to consensual contact, even if just a hand shake. I. Understand. Completely.
These accusations are bullshit. Yes, I want the turdball gone. His being a communist is enough in my book. The piles of accusations though are getting to be too much. Tina Dupuy is upset that sick Al placed his hand on her waist during a photo op during a party to celebrate the crowning of queen Barry and the day the waters stopped rising.
These accusations need to stop. it is time for them to stop. My sides hurt so much from laughing at the dems I cannot sleep. Never mind the incessant howling because of President Trump's tweets.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Same with me. I am sick of the whole carnival. When will it end? When every man has been accused?