Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If I were running

My Daughter would most likely do the same thing. She has been brainwashed by her mother, and not spoken to me OR any of my family since the divorce. For that reason, I find it real hard to get behind this. In fact, until she posts something substantative, I oppose her. And thats saying a lot since I am generaly of the opinion that liars err lawyers make poor judges. Dang Girl, your shit for brains attitude toward your dad has me wanting to support him scoundrel or not.
Oh, and considering how she has apparently acted toward her father, His gift through the stupid son of a bitch in law to his offspring wasn't all that bad an idea. (You should have gotten a hint from the cruddy basket dumbass.)
I hope they have a stat counter, and check it, so please, click the link.

No comments: