Thursday, July 15, 2010

red neck dating 2 fer.

Bubba and Bo were talking one morning.
Bubba asks, "how was yer date with Sally Mae?"
Bo replies, "she said she wanted to make love in the back seat and gaze at the stars. Well, I had the top off in ten minutes flat."
Bubba, laughing, said "I can have the top down on my stang in eight seconds."
"yes," said Bo, but you own a convertible."

Red neck granny wasn't feeling quite right and went to see the doctor.
After a thorough exam, the doc says to her, "Granny, you is pregnant."
Replies granny, "But how can that be? I'm 85, and my husband is 93?"
The doc says, "I can't speak to the how, I only know the tests all show you are going to have a baby."
"Well, asks granny, "can I borrow the phone"
she dials a number, and after almost a hundred rings, a frail male voice answers "hello?"
"You sorry bastard, You lyin son of a bitch. You said we didn't need to worry, said we didn't need protection. Well, I'm pregnant."
Long pause.....
Finally, "Who is this please?"

No comments: