Monday, April 16, 2012

Barber shop story

Seems this union idiot wanders into a barber shop and wants a hair cut. The union guy has on headphones, and an I-pod. The barber gets him seated in a chair, and tells him, "you're gonna have to take off the headset while I cut your hair".
The union guy says, "oh no, I always wear my headphones, I never take em off, not even to shower or sleep.
The barber figures he is getting his daily Trumka fix, telling him what he is supposed to think, and so goes ahead with the hair cut. The results look terrible, and when he swings the union guy arround to the mirror, even he is unimpressed.
"I can do a much better job if you would just take off the headpphones while I finish", and the union guy grudgingly complies.
Three minutes later, the union guy lapses into unconsiousness, and slides to the floor. The barber and other customers begin CPR, and soon an Ambulance arrives and hauls the guy to the hospital.
After they are gone, the barber sees the I-pod sitting on the counter, still playing.
Out of curiosity, he picks it up to see just what message the union guy was getting.
He hears, "breathe in...breathe out... breathe in...breathe out."


Guess that explains why they need unions.

No comments: