Monday, April 30, 2012

Carter? Seriously?

I'm not calling Mitt a liar, really I'm not. I have seen video today where Romney was asked if he would have ordered the hit on Fishbait, and he replies that even Carter would have ordered it. Some how, I doubt that Mr Incompompetent the First would have authorized the strike. Heck, we know gaffer joe Biden wouldn't have, he said as much.
Carter? Seriously? Nah!
Personally, I believe that if Romney was in the White House, and they called him for permission, He would have replied, You need to ask? What kind of General are you? Thats a given, call me when its over.
Could be wrong.....

2 comments:

Spartacus said...

It depends on when during his term Carter makes the decision. Before the failed hostage rescue mission, yeah, he probably would have pulled the trigger. After that mission, most likely not.

Gregory said...

"Mr. incompetent the first"...I love it !