Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pot raid in Oakland

After all the bruhaw of California legalizing medical marijuana, stores have sprung up it seems, on every street corner. Folks in Jokeland err Oakland established a school to train people in how to become distributers, something every middle school kid there used to know, and now the feds have raided it.
I have a live and let live attitude towards pot. I think its bad for a person, and would never use it myself. here in Kansas though, it grows wild in many rural ditches. I don't like meth, crack, or almost any other drugs. I see a distinction. I have yet to see a pot smoker so obsessed wiht his next high that he has to rob steal or plunder to get it. most of em are mellow fools. The crack and coke crowd, will kill for thier next high, five minutes after their last one. Its all they live for, and many of em would benefit society by dropping dead.
There is a movement afoot to legalize pot. Let it be argued in the legislatures. California decided to decriminalize it, and thats fine with me. Its a states rights issue to me, and above all, some htig ofr the voters to decide. From my perspective, the only thing the feds should have a right to control is importation of it. Let the DEA do their job and police the border. Let local and state decide what to do in their bailwicks.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Dude. mary-jane is the worse of the worse for young people. It is the ticket to "disneyland". It makes them incapable of memorizing stuff, of soaking up "book-learning". Sure, they don't kill for it. But they (most of them) do move on to harder stuff, after they quit school.Try it. See if you can learn some new stuff after smoking that crap....
Report Back.