Thursday, April 26, 2012

Surber Retired

yesterday was crazy. When I went to check in at Don's place, it was articles from last week. All day, it was crazy, then last night I checked facebook, and he said he was quitting blogging. Its our great loss. Don had one of the most informative small blogs out there. The commenters were a gret bunch, and we had several resident drools err tools of the left.
His message said his health wasn't worth it, and I can agree with that. If you don't enjoy something, you have to weigh the reward and the cost. For Don, it was too great. I guess he had a tough job keeping people in line. He always had a steady stream of articles through the day. He will be missed.
Best wishes to you Don, you were a great blogger. and a wonderful host.

2 comments:

Jazz said...

I couldn't agree more, Jeremy! Don will be missed.

JeremyR said...

Welcome Jazz.