Monday, April 9, 2012

Paging JE$$E JACK$ON

You have a real race issue in fly over country. Keep in mind though, the white perp is a Cherokee Indian.
To be honest, I expected the shooter to be another black. Why? because the vast majority of killings of blacks are carried out by other blacks.
I don't celebrate when something like this happens. Three men are dead, and did not deserve to be executed. If Jake England wanted revenge for his father, he should have stalked the prison where he is incarcerated, and shot the man who did it. He would still be facing a long prison sentence, but five families would not have been disrupted by his stupidity.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

Are you ever going to put up a "contact me" link?

JeremyR said...

Hey Greg, zap me at kansasredneck@gmail.com and I will reply.