Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wouldn't want to do that

Some people are gonna scream that this is disrespecting of Trayvon Martin, the thug from south Florida whose spree ended when he didn't even bring a knife to a gun fight. personally, I could give a shit less what they think. My opinion is that it is disrespecting to gloss over his sorry history. his mommy and pops might feel better thinking that their thug was a little angel, but he was not. He was a sorry piece of shit who dealt drugs, assaulted people, stole, broke into homes, and was generally a wart on society. he aint a hero, he's a zero, and with that in mind, here is my contribution of the day.

I went ahead and marked the first ten but didn't bother on the second set. Its windy today in Kansas, but still nice groups.
If you are wondering where I got the target, I stole the image from GGDF, stretched it back to correct size, and printed it out on my computer. Funny graphic.

3 comments:

Gregory said...

I cant tell how big it is. Is it printed out on normal printer paper? 8 1/2 x 11? It would be nice to have some life-size targets of this...... I think it is a hell of a good idea too. I live in Montana and haven't run into anyone that thinks trayvon shouldn't have gotten shot.

JeremyR said...

Hey Greg,its standard size paper, 8 1/2 x 11. I was thinking the same thing, so its either a multipage target, or a bigger printer.

CharlieDelta said...

Nice grouping. I thought about getting some life-sized ones made after I hone my photoshop skills and paste his face on it. I was then going to take it to Kinko's or whatever they're called now and have them enlarge it to fit on to 24" x 36" paper.

I don't care if they charged me $20/ea to print for me; the look on the face of the person behind the counter would be worth the extra greenbacks; especially if it was an avid Zimmerman (read 'whitey') hater. That would just be priceless.

I have to know though...why no shots at the bag of Skittles?