Friday, June 8, 2012

A sad day for Kansas

Ron and Becky Bramlage and their four children; Brandon, Boston, Beau and Roxanne  were killed in a plane crash in Florida. The family was enroute back to Kansas from the Bahamas. The Bramlage family has a long tradition of community service. Rons grandparents, Fred and Dorothy were well known for their charity, and Ron and Becky followed in the family spirit. They and their children will be missed by us in Kansas. It is truly our loss.
GOD blessed them richly in life. They gave back to the community in large measure. A plane crash sounds like a horrible way to die, but GODs ways are not our ways, and his judgement is not our judgement.
I would like to believe that GOD has said to them "Well done my good and faithful servants." If you believe that is not the case, well, its what you want to think. neither I nor GOD care, and I seriously doubt he cares what I think of Ron and Becky.
My heartfelt sympathy to the family and friends. May you find comfort in GODs grace in this your time of sorrow.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

I just read about this airplane crash on fox. Very strange- an airplane breaking apart in flight. Very strange. And sad. And we'll have to wait about a year to find out why this airplane broke apart. I am a pilot too.