Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Americans don't know much about religion

A survey has confirmed what I have said for a long time, that Many Americans do not know squat about theirs or other religions. 80% of people in this nation identify themselves as Christians, yet many do not attend church, few pray, fewer fast, and very few read the Bible.
The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life did a survey and confirmed it. You can read the whole thing here. 32 Questions, every one got asked the same ones. People were often clueless about their own faith, and lost concerning others.
Frankly, if people understood the other faiths, islam would no longer exist. It and its hate would not be tolerated.
Some might think I am intolerant myself, but islamic main streamers say they want to kill me. they have killed friends already. I'm just fighting back.

No comments: