Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bad joke Monday

The highschool football coach was making the rounds after practice when he noticed the home coming queen under the bleachers crying her eyes out.
He crept under by her and asked "Whats wrong?"
"My boyfriend called me a dirty skank," she replied.
"Thats terrible," He said. "Tell me about it, and maybe we can get him suspended."
"Well, we were here under the bleachers, and he put his arm arround me."
Feeling a little bit brave and wild, the coach put his arm arround her shoulders and asked, "Like this?"
"Uhuh," She said. "Then he started kissing me on my neck and shoulders."
the coach, feeling the bravery of revived youth began to nibble on her neck as well. "Like this?" he breathed.
"Yes", She sighed. "Then he started fondeling my breasts."
The coach reached under her sweater, grasped a perky nipple, and murmered, "Like this?"
"Yeah" She moaned. "Then he removed my panties and we made love."
The coach Slid his own erect member between her lips, and after several minutes gasped, " Like this?"
"Yes," she moaned.
"Then what happened?" asked the coach.
"I told him I had herpes."
"YOU DIRTY SKANK!"


Hey, you were warned.

No comments: