Thursday, March 13, 2014

A little morning humor

A man walks up to a hooker "Hey, how much you charge for da hour, sister?", he asks.
"$100", she replies.
In broken English, he says, "Do you do immigrant style?
"No" she says.
"I pay you $200 to do immigrant style."
"No," she says, not knowing what immigrant style is.
"I pay you $300."
"No," she says.
"I pay you $400.
"No," she says.
So finally he says,
"OK, I pay $1,000 to
Do immigrant style."
She thinks, "Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now.
I've had every kind of request from weirdoes from every part of the world. How bad could this immigrant style be?
So she agrees and has sex with him.
Finally, they finish.
Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, "Hey, I was expecting something perverted and disgusting.
But that was ok! So, what exactly is immigrant style?"
The illegal immigrant replies, "You send bill to Government."

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Now this is one I'll remember. Thanks.