Monday, March 4, 2013

Don't get your undies in a bunch

Seems a lot of people are mad at Amazon because they offered a T-shirt that says "keep calm and rape me". Whoopdie do! yes, its offensive, even I find it offensive. That means I wouldn't wear it nor buy it for my wife to wear. If I saw a woman wearing it, I might question her morals, or ask her if she carries a weapon, because she might need it.
Even more offensive to me are Obamunists hawking for their god, the one who offends the living GOD and all sane people.
Anyone can put anything on a t-shirt. If you don't like it, look the other way. GOD gave you eyelids, use them. if that offends you, and you live in a nation that allows women to slaughter their babies because of convenience, or yo ulive in a nation that glorifies immoral behavior, or you live in a nation that says if it feels good, do it, and those things do  not offend you, you have isues. Serious issues.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

Yes. Once again. But I feel that the gap between people who want to be fowl and offensive to the max and people who maintain sanity and morality is becoming greater and greater. Like the contrast setting on a tv set making the picture clearer and clearer.....People who should feel shame for the way they think and act, don't...

Gregory said...

Code Pinkers comes first to mind.