Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some aviation humor

A plane was taking off from Kennedy. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude,
the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your
captain speaking. Welcome to Flight number 293, non-stop from New York to Los Angeles.
The weather ahead is good and therefore we should have a smooth flight. Now sit back
and relax. - OH MY GOD!"

... Silence ...

After several seconds, the captain came back on the intercom and said: "Ladies and
Gentlemen, I an so sorry if I scared you, but while I was talking the flight attendant
brought me a cup of coffee and spilled the very hot coffee in my lap. You should see
the front of my pants!"

A passenger in Coach said: "That's nothing. He should see the back of mine!"

No comments: