Tuesday, March 19, 2013

GOD designed us

I know a lot of people think we evolved. If there were a possibility, I would say we have degenerated. There  are just too many things about us that convince me there is GOD, and he knew exactly what he was doing when he designed our bodies.
Something as small as pubic hair. What purpose does it serve? Is it htere only to mark the transition from child to adult? A lot of people today choose to shave it, or in other ways eliminate it from their bodies. researchers in Nice France have found a possible link between shaving the pubic region and VD. They report that cases of Molluscum contagiosum spread through sex have been on the rise in certain parts of the world, and that shaving or waxing is a factor in its spread.
I'm not impressed by shaving. One of the down sides is the prevelance of camel toe as women berift of hair reveal more through their cloths then ever before. I know some guys see that as a plus. Pubic hair is this generations appendix, we haven't figured it all out yet.
Whether it was intended as adornment for our natural bodies, or for a deeper purpose, I don't know, and I'm not gonna research it tonight. Just keep in mind, there may be a link between shaving, and the spread of Molluscum contagiosum, so be careful. The surest way to be safe is to not play the field. Every redneck knows that fields are where the dirt is.

3 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

the upside is that crabs are now on the endangered crtters list.

If designers would stop making undies and swimsuits so darned tiny, women might leave it alone.
Nobody wants to go to the beach looking like they're smuggling Sasquatch in their bikini bottoms.

Gregory said...

good info. I had never heard of it before. Googled it. Glad that I am an old guy.

JeremyR said...

Angel, true. Even Obungler lets her go there with out him.
Greg, old has some advantages. In my neck of the woods VD among the younger generation is over 40%.