Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thought my email got hacked

Several of you may have gotten strange E-mails from my accoount in recent days. They were not from me, and my account did not get hacked. Apparently an E-mail server got infected, and several of my accounts got ponied. I got blocked out of one of my accounts Wednesday, and when I got back in today it was overflowing with message delivery failures. I quick check of my sent box showed that nothing had gone out from my account though, and all the failure messages were from craigslist ads, and stuff that was not in my address book. When I checked them against the few craigslist replies I had saved, none matched the numbes, so apparently it was stuff that I deleted.
If yo ugot a weird message, I'm sorry. If, in the future, you get a weird message, don't open it. I have received them in the past, and I NEVER click on a link in a no subject mail until I contact the person who sent it, and verify that it is from them, and the subject.
Be safe. There is evil in the world, and not all of it is controled by George Soros, Bill Gates, or Google.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This happened to me about a month ago, started on King World News
Your Welcome!