Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just thinking

This got me thinking. I have never been in to tattoos. Some are OK, a buttergly on a womans shoulder, a flag on a Sailors arm, things like that I don't mind. The full adornment of a persons face or arms is in my opinion, and this is just my opinion, not pretty. I've nevr considered getting one until today.
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on my posterior of ObamAA-s mug. Then I plan to travel to California for spring break, wear a thong swim suit to the beach, and offer his admirers a chance to kiss his likeness. If I can get the artist to position it right, I will even let the young ladies french kiss it. For a sizable fee of course.

3 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Jeremy, hon, there's just something not right about you. That's why I like you.

Gregory said...

Dude...................eeeuuuu.

JeremyR said...

There's a message in there for liberals, I just can't remember what it is....